BlueStacks app player is that software of which everyone has heard of and here is a guide using the same software we will be installing and running Android on computer. You will learn here how to run Android apps on PC with BlueStacks and that’s the sole reason behind existence of this guide. The software is available for free and so does the Android OS.
You don’t need to worry about paying anything for using any of these things on your computer although officially Android isn’t meant to use on computer but still doing this thing my way, is legit. I’m not sure of other tutorials available over the web but I’m definitely sure about mine.
I’ve personally gone through many of those which are available over the web but didn’t find much success. Also many times I was facing a lot of issues. But not anymore, because I found my own crack sheet to follow which I’m sharing with you right here. With this method you can even download WhatsApp for PC.
How to Run Android Apps on PC with BlueStacks?
You just need to go through this sheet over here and follow the steps as it is and you will be able to install Android apps on computer without any issues.
Let’s start with the process I’m adding down here and all you need to do (as I said earlier) is to follow instructions I’m adding down here.
- First of all, off course you need to download installer file of BlueStacks software using which we will be able to install the software ahead. I recommend getting it from this official source and also no need to pay for anything, because official software don’t ask for anything.
- Once the installer file is downloaded completely, which is an online installer package. Then double click on the same. From the first pop-up choose Run option.
- Now, follow on screen instructions as at your end once the process starts. You need to simply click on Next, Next, till you reach Finish option ahead.
- It may take some time to get done with the process because of dependency on internet connection speed. Once finished, software will either start on its own or you can start it by clicking on its shortcut.
- Once BlueStacks is running then within its user interface you will see a search tool on top left corner. Click on same. Also, the whole UI is simple and elegant, isn’t it?
- Search tool will open in full screen within BlueStacks boundaries and there you need to enter the name of application you wish to install now, Yes only Android applications.
- Once app is there in search tool, click on the same and again click on same when its opened in Google play store’s search tool.
- Finally click on install option ahead of the app listing and wait for it to get downloaded which will be installed later, automatically.
Somewhere between the process, may be in starting or in end or in middle, you will be asked to login with a Google account. This is to allow you access Google’s ecosystem, so do that.
The process is over and I hope you made it without any issues. Don’t forget to share it with all your friends and also checking our other helpful tutorials. Cheers. Please keep on visiting WhatsAppforpcmi.com website in future also.