To be honest, BlueStacks is the best Android emulator software because of a lot of reasons but it off course got higher CPU requirements than other software in the competition. If you’ve faced any issues while using or trying to install BlueStacks software then here is your guide to learn how to download Android apps for PC without BlueStacks.
You need to go through the steps I’ll be adding down here in this guide and it will not take any longer than 10 minutes. Or may be less, depending on configuration and speed of your PC and internet connection. Just to ensure that you don’t find any issues, you are recommended to follow the steps as I’m writing down here and don’t try to jump any of them. You can easily download WhatsApp for PC with this guide without Bluestacks.
Guide to Download Android Apps for PC without BlueStacks
When we say, without BlueStacks, then we truly mean YouWave. Yes, this is the best alternative software to BlueStacks and there are plenty of reasons why you should be using it.
First of all it is a premium software which does come with dedicated support and help. Also it is pretty easy to use and install and setup for using Android on your computer and it also runs better in low standard computers or laptops in comparison to BlueStacks which requires relatively higher.
Also See : WhatsApp on PC without Bluestacks
Now, below here are the steps you need to go through and it will take just 10 minutes to get over with it. The time I mentioned here is going to become less if internet speed is very fast and vice versa.
- Download YouWave software first. You can get it for free from here. Yes, its free for now and you will also get first 10 days of free trial, happy now? This step may take time because installer package is in offline form.
- Once file is downloaded, double click on the same to start its installation process. It will take 2-3 minutes, not more than that and to get over with everything here, you need to simply follow on screen instructions as at your end i.e. click on Next, Next till you reach Finish.
- Start the software then and select your Free Trial from the very first screen you experience. It will start the software then and also start your free trial period for first 10 days.
- Within the UI there, you will see a smartphone like interface. Launch the Web Browser application then.
- Open website of Google play store and then using its search tool, find any application of your choice. You can select any Android app.
- Once app is there in search results, click on the same and finally click on install option when its listing within Google play store is opened.
- At last, one thing is remaining i.e. you will be asked to login with a Google account once you click on install option. Yes, this is required since you’re accessing Google’s ecosystem.
Also See : Download Retrica for PC or Computer
Once login is done, app will begin downloading and afterwards it will be installed on its own. I hope the process was simple enough. Peace.