WhatsApp for PC is available these days on PC through browser but still it comes with lots of limitations and requirements which must be taken care of. Alternatively you got only one way to use this application on computer and that’s through BlueStacks. I’m sharing here a complete tutorial on how to get WhatsApp for PC download on Windows computer using BlueStacks.
If you’re thinking that it’s a hard formula to follow then I must share that it isn’t. It is a very simple way and only thing you need to do throughout the process is to follow the instructions I’ll be writing down.
Also See : WhatsApp for Web
WhatsApp for PC Download with BlueStacks
Let us start with the installation process directly without wasn’t any single minute. As I mentioned earlier that you only need to follow whatever I’ll tell you and here I’m starting with the same.
First of all you need to check certain things before starting with the exact process. These things are just like requirements which you need to take care of before starting exactly.
Your Windows computer should be running on latest version of graphics driver which is compatible with HD level of graphics. If it isn’t there then either add a graphic video card or get a complete new PC with compatible hardware.
You also need to make sure that PC is having at least 2GB of RAM otherwise you may not find BlueStacks working efficiently on your system which will cause the WhatsApp to crash a lot of time.
Once you’re ready with these instructions I have added above then you need to start with the exact steps mentioned down here.
- First of all you need to download BlueStacks on your computer. This is the software you need to install then. You can get it for free over here.
- Once the software’s installer file is at your end then you need to double click on its installer file and start following on screen instructions. The software will get installed within few minutes of time, while exact time depends on internet speed at your end.
- Star the software when its ready and within itself you’ll find a search tool. You need to click on that.
- Search for WhatsApp and you’ll find the app directly. This is because it comes preinstalled in the package itself.
- At last you need to login with a Google account to enable synchronisation feature of BlueStacks. This step can’t be skipped. Once its done then you can start the application and setup your account.
That’s it! This was the simple process which is effective as well to install and use WhatsApp on computer. I hope you didn’t found any issues at all.
If you wish to know more details then I’m going to tell them as well. Through this method you can’t use same phone number account which you may be using on your smartphone for now. This is because WhatsApp doesn’t work on two devices with single number.
Also See : WhatsApp for PC
So you need to start a fresh account with other number. This is the only limitation or annoying thing you will experience in this method. Otherwise everything is really cool and you can use each and every feature of the whole app right on your computer.
I think you really enjoyed this guide about how to download WhatsApp for PC without Bluestacks and enjoy it a lot. Please keep on visiting this website.