Hello friends, this is going to be amazing post on how to easily download WhatsApp for PC available on Windows 7/8/XP without Bluestacks and we will be using Youwave Android Emulator here.
WhatsApp is the only application which has left the number of users Facebook have behind. Yes, the number of users with WhatsApp are far higher than of Facebook which is equally popular. This makes it clear how popular and useful this application is and so here is your chance to use it. Using it on a smartphone is damn easy and anyone can do that. In fact, it comes pre installed these days.
But main trouble arrives when people want to use it on their computer or laptop. So here is a guide to help you download WhatsApp on computer using YouWave.
Also See : WhatsApp for Web
You need to be aware of lots facts before starting with the YouWave exactly. These instructions are needed to be checked otherwise you may not find success in this method or with any other available over the web. There are many reasons why people wish to use this application on their computer even when they aren’t having it officially for PC platform.
The main reason is that they want to save time which is otherwise getting wasted in checking their phone again and again to check and reply conversations, while working on their computer.
So somehow if it is possible to use WhatsApp on computer then it will save a lot of time for them and also become less annoying.
Steps to Download WhatsApp on PC using YouWave
YouWave is a standard software that comes with a price tag and offers great user friendly environment. Using Android apps and games on computer using it is very simple and all you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned down here.
- You need to first get the official installer file of the software. It is available over here on its website. You can also get the cracked version if you want to use it for free at the cost of risking your computer’s health.
- Once you have the installer file then you need to double click on that to start its installation process. Downloading process will take longer time because it is complete offline installer. Start following on screen instructions as you see and the software will be ready within few minutes.
- Once installed, start it and choose Free Trial option (you can buy it later once you’re aware of how and what it is exactly).
- It will start then and you need to start the Browser application then. Open home page of Google play store now.
- Once website is open then use the search tool to find out WhatsApp application. Click on search results you found.
- Click on install option ahead of the application listing there and then you’ll be asked to login with a Google account. This is always required whenever you try to access Google’s ecosystem through Android platform.
So this is it. I hope the method wasn’t lengthy and it was all easy at the end. Don’t forget to share it with all your friends.
Also See : How to get WhatsApp on PC with Bluestacks?
To make sure you don’t find any issues with the exact process, you need to check on with following requirements.
- First of all the graphics driver version of your computer needs to be upgraded to latest and make sure it is compatible with HD version of them. Since Android uses HD standard of graphics so this step is necessary.
- Next thing to check and get ready with is that your laptop or computer needs to have at least 4GB of RAM. If RAM is less than it will make your system to work slow since you’re about to use two different Operating Systems simultaneously.
Also See : WhatsApp for PC
So these were the requirements you need to tackle. If you’re having a laptop or PC of current era then you don’t need to worry. But otherwise you need to buy a new one or upgrade existing one.
Hence folks, I think you really enjoyed this post on how to easily get WhatsApp for PC Download on Windows 7, Windows 8 and please keep on visiting whatsappforpcmi.com